Monday, January 12, 2009

Battles in the Barrens

Well, I'm mostly done with the Northern Barrens, except for a small handful of quests and then I will head off the Camp Taujaro. While all of this has been fun, it has also been a little frustrating. Seems the Alliance, or a handful of Ally kiddies have taken it upon themselves to keep us horde from developing any more high level toons. Everytime I log in I see; "Crossroads is Under Attack", or "Ratchet is Under Attack", or "Camp Taurajo is Under Attack". Blah...

Don't these kiddies have anything better to do with their time than run around showing how "tough" they are by picking on low level horde? :P

I will prevail though. I am beginning to expand my horizens by moving into new areas as well. And in time, I will be well prepared for these little kiddes and then I will cut their throats. :D

Yrg.

No comments:

Post a Comment