Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Friends!!!!!

So last night I'm tearing through Durotar and need to stop and head off to Ogrimmar to empty my bags and get ready for heading off to the Barrens. While in Orgrimmar Bludd makes a posting in trade chat about a new casual leveling guild. The guild's name is Malice and is small and new, but it is populated by some pretty active folks. After a short chat, I joined. Woot!!!!

So I know belong to Malice, when I logged on this morning I was in for another surprise. They made me an officer. How sweet is that!

Anyhow, I have blown through quite a few quests in the Barrens now and I am in the unenviable position of having to go to another lower level area to finish up a level or two so I can go back to my quests in the Barrens. Hmm... 3 levels in 3 hours, I think I may be going slower than I would like. :P

Yrg

No comments:

Post a Comment